Sizes: 37 to 48 Europe
Colours: black, tan, blue
Timeless, comfortable and perfect for people with swellings or bandages.
The Göteborg model is light and airy thanks to the soft, breathable mesh material and is perfect for people with bandages or feet that swell up and down. The two Velcro straps can be easily adapted to your own foot, especially when the foot swells over the course of the day. On hot days, the feet can sweat a lot so the 6 mm soft foam insert with terry cloth cover ensures that it is comfortable to wear. The comfortable cut, closed at the heel, gives older people a secure hold. Personal orthotics or insoles can easily be accommodated. The sandal can be washed on a gentle cycle at 30 °.
The sandal comes in width L and is suitable for wearing bandages, wraps or swellings.
Attention, this model is smaller than usual. We recommend that you choose at least one size larger.
What are the benefits of Varomed® therapy shoes?
- - large straps make them easy to open and close, even for those with limited mobility
- open either all or most of the way, making them easy to put on and take off
- Velcro straps provide infinite adjustment and grip the foot securely
- flexible fit to accommodate swelling increasing or going down
- sufficient room for bandages and footbeds