Sizes: 4.5 to 7 UK
Sports activities can increase well-being and health. However, it's important to wear well-fitting shoes. This is often easier said than done for problem feet. It's particularly difficult to find the right sports shoes for wide, rheumatic or deformed feet. Most models have a narrow cut and are therefore not very comfortable for fuller feet.
The active shoe Rotterdam, offers a high level of comfort thanks to the use of soft, adaptable stretch material. This shoe allows those with hammer toes, hallux valgus or sensitive feet to enjoy physical exercise without pain.
The shoe inner is largely seamless.
The softly padded insole with memory foam can be removed and replaced with your personal insoles.
The two-tone sports sole is ideal for exercise indoors or outdoors. The Rotterdam model has K width and is suitable for very full feet.
What are the benefits of Varomed® therapy shoes?
- - large straps make them easy to open and close, even for those with limited mobility
- open either all or most of the way, making them easy to put on and take off
- Velcro straps provide infinite adjustment and grip the foot securely
- flexible fit to accommodate swelling increasing or going down
- sufficient room for bandages and footbeds