Sizes: 4 to 7.5 UK
Colours: grey, flint, blue
Ballerina Sevilla: a beautiful stretch ballerina for sensitive feet. This stretch ballerina is all around soft and comfortable. It is particularly suitable for people with very sensitive, painful or swollen feet. Made completely of stretch material, this model relieves pressure pain in sensitive and pain-sensitive feet. Even feet that swell up or down during the day adapt perfectly to the foot thanks to the flexible, elastic upper material. The Velcro fastener over the instep gives the foot additional support. The heel area is lined with velvety soft, antibacterial micro-velor, which has the ability to absorb a lot of moisture and dry quickly. The soft insole can be removed and replaced with a personal insert. Due to the width K, Sevilla is suitable for very full feet.
What are the benefits of Varomed® therapy shoes?
- - large straps make them easy to open and close, even for those with limited mobility
- open either all or most of the way, making them easy to put on and take off
- Velcro straps provide infinite adjustment and grip the foot securely
- flexible fit to accommodate swelling increasing or going down
- sufficient room for bandages and footbeds